Please note changed allocations this week….
These pitch allocations have been developed using the RFU guidelines for space and the expected squad numbers.
Please note the below…
- There is NO PARKING in the top car park next to the club house as this is reserved for head coaches (with kit) only. With the amount of sessions we have it is not fair to lug kit from a long way away
- If any players show Covid symptoms in the lead up to the session they must NOT attend. This is for the health of everyone else and is important to limit the risk of being quarantined through the NHS Track and Trace programme
- Sessions will be conducted in accordance with the RFU guidelines and TWRFC youth section COVID guidelines. Amongst other measures the amount of contact training will be limited. When at the club please try and maintain social distancing
- Please make use of the cafe and bar when they are open
- Bear with us as we work our way through training in a Covid environment – everybody is working hard to make the return to rugby as enjoyable and effective as we can.
|09:00 – 10:15||U6 / U7 / U8 / U9 / U10|
|10:45 – 12:00||U11 / U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 / Academy / Ladies|