Youth players code of conduct
- Recognise the rugby core values;
Teamwork – Respect – Enjoyment – Discipline – Sportsmanship
- Play because you want to do so, not to please coaches or parents
- The best players are those that can be coached – respect and listen to your coaches
- Remember that skill development, fun and enjoyment are the most important parts of the game
- Show respect for officials and opposition both on and off the field of play
- Play the game to win, but not at all cost. Win with dignity. Accept defeat with good grace.
- Play with self-discipline, control your emotions, avoid loss of temper. Acts of violence are not acceptable and will be viewed in a very serious light.
- Reject cheating, racism, discrimination and drugs
- Support the 1 st team by watching at least one senior match #OneTWRFC
- Be ready to start at the designated time, turn up to festivals and matches at the meet-
- Bring the right equipment to every training session (boots, gum-shields, water, layers).
- Be positive, particularly when speaking to your team mates. Rugby is a team sport – support each other don’t criticise
- Enjoy the game both on and off the field, making life-long friendships. Try to put as much back into the game as you take from it