WELCOME TO TWRFC U15’S
Our aim is simple – to make training, playing and learning rugby as much fun as possible, whilst trying to instil core rugby values. Teamwork, respect, enjoyment, discipline and sportsmanship.
We have around 35 members in our age group of which 20 or so have been together since the U6’s. We always welcome new players of all abilities, from complete beginners to aspiring national legends.
What can you and your child expect?
- Learn new skills each week, get active and meet new friends in a safe and fun environment
- Attend numerous matches against local clubs throughout Kent
- We often organise trips each year to a premiership match or other matches for the whole family
- Social nights for parents
- End of season tour – an absolute highlight of the season
To all the players, coaches, parents and helpers; new, returning or seasoned campaigners, thank you for your work, your enthusiasm and your continuing passion for the game.
New Players Always Welcome
Training is Sunday 10am-12pm, usually at St Mark’s Ground, Frant Road, TN2 5LS
Please feel free to contact either Matt or Gavin with any questions.
Team Manager: Matt Wilkey 07717 295 213 email@example.com
Head Coach: Gavin Stedman 07522 207 025 firstname.lastname@example.org