Tunbridge Wells RFC has a thriving youth section, with 750+ youth and ladies players enjoying age grade rugby on a regular basis.
The 2022/23 season will begin on Sunday September 4th.
We are always happy to welcome new players of any ability. To find out more (and get contact details) visit the team page for the appropriate age grade. New members are invited to come and try rugby for a couple of weeks before being asked to sign-up as members.
“Rugby is a fantastic sport for children, bringing many physical and social benefits, including increased confidence, self-esteem and self-discipline, and enjoyable physical exercise as part of a team. Teachers constantly comment on off-pitch behaviour improvements when rugby is introduced in school.”
— England Rugby
U6 – U7 – U8 – U9 – U10 – U11 – U12 – U13 – U14 – U15 – Academy
Youth activities take place:
- Sunday Morning between 10:00 and 12:00
typically at St Mark’s Recreation Ground. Training times will be staggered in order to accommodate the current guidance on social distancing.
Tunbridge Wells RFC have proud to have signed the Quilter Kids First pledge, We are committed to:
- Put children at the heart of everything we do and all the decisions we make.
- Encourage fun on the pitch, through equal opportunity and realistic expectations of our children.
- Develop children’s confidence and character as players and as people, challenging any behaviour that conflicts with this.
- Build the skills of our adults to provide a safe, healthy, respectful and enjoyable environment for kids.
- Champion rugby’s core values, inspiring a lifelong bond between children, adults and our sport.
We also support the welfare of the our club members through our safeguarding policy.