NZRE terms and conditions
Please read the following, as payment and registration is regarded as an understanding and
acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- NZRE will provide a totally safe and comfortable environment for all participants during
the hours of the camps. All participants at the camps have the right to feel comfortable and unintimidated. NZRE will take necessary steps to provide such an environment and participants who are threatening to others physically, verbally or emotionally can be stood down from some activities and in serious cases be asked to leave the camp. Participants who are asked to leave the camp for such reasons will not have their camp payment/s reimbursed
- Rugby is a contact sport and injuries are a by-product of this and so NZRE will not be liable in the event of any injury or death, providing all safety measures and precautions have been taken by the NZRE coaching staff.
- All participants at the camps are encouraged not to bring valuables, money, phones, etc. Any loss or theft of the aforementioned will not be the responsibility of NZRE and NZRE will therefore not be held liable. In the event of cancellation, refunds will be subject to the following:
- if received prior to 1st June (full refund less £10 admin fee)
- if received between 1st June and 30th (50% refund less £10 admin fee)
- if received after 1st July- no refund will be given.
- In the unlikely event of a camp being cancelled, a full refund will be given.
- Images of the camps which may include your child will remain the property of NZRE and may be used for promotional purposes only. They will not be used by or given to a third party.