Sharing on behalf of …
Salary: £ 9,288
The successful candidate will ideally be a coach of level 3 standard or level 2 with considerable experience.
Usual working pattern: 22.5 hours per week -Monday to Friday (12:30 – 17:00) term time only.
There will need to be some flexibility to attend occasional evening commitments for promotion, and run the annual rugby tour outside these usual hours, and these changes will be agreed with Head of PE in advance.
- Responsibilities, accountable to the head of PE:
- Lead a session each lunchtime (12:40-13:15) and after school (3:35-c.5pm) or fixtures.
- Rugby Academy to run for some year 7-11 students in the week and Wednesday afternoon for year 12 students in relevant afternoon lessons.
- Year 7 & 8 girls to be a focus on one of the worked days a week.
- Administration time – fixtures, promotion of rugby, information to parents, kit.
- Annual rugby tour.
- Support running of the 3G pitch
Start date: September 2018
Further details including how to download an application are available on the school website https://jobs.tenaxschoolstrust.co.uk/rugby-coach/
Completed Application Forms should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the school by the closing date. Applications should be submitted on the correct Application Form, no CVs will be accepted.
Applications will be considered until 09:00 on Wednesday 18th July 2018.
Interviews to be held on Friday 20th July
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.