Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of TWRFCL will be held remotely via Zoom at 7.30pm on Monday 21st September 2020.
NOTES: Members will receive associated papers by email. If you believe you are a member and have not received the papers please contact the Secretary*
Any member who wants to attend should send their contact details to the Secretary* by Monday 14thSeptember; joining instructions will be sent out on Friday 18th September.
- Welcome and Apologies.
2. To approve the Minutes of the previous AGM held on 24 June 2019.
3. To receive a report on the affairs of the Club since the previous AGM (to follow).
4. To approve the Financial Statement for the 2019-20 financial year (to follow).
5. To elect Officers and other Directors
Nominations by the outgoing Board:
President: Alan Skinner
Chairman: Mike Rigby
Secretary: Michelle Greenall
Treasurer: Don Bailey
Other Director(s): Roger Clarke, Stuart Montgomery, Andy Child, Laurence Taylor, Nick van Overstraeten
- Consideration of and, if thought fit, passing the attached Special Resolution to amend the TWRFCL Articles of Association
- To consider Any Other Business of which due notice has been given.
- Any other relevant matters for consideration by the Board.
Notes for members:
- Notice of any other business on which the AGM is being invited to vote must be received by the Secretary* by 11 September 2020
- Any nominations for a voting member to be elected as a Director must be in the attached format and received by the Secretary* by 11 September 2020
- Any member unable to attend the AGM may appoint a proxy using a formal Proxy Notice in the attached format, to be received by the Secretary* by 18 September 2020
(issued by authority of the Board on 2nd September 2020)
*Secretary: Michelle Greenall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full AGM Notice with Proxy and Nomination Forms can be downloaded here: